Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 4th, and slumber parties

Long time no pictures!  I finally have a minute with both hands and feel like posting. 

We spent Selah's first 4th of July at Barb and Rhett's.  Selah experienced the swimming pool for the first time!  She really enjoyed it.  Thanks, Barb, for dragging out the baby pool and carting up buckets of hot water so her first experience would be enjoyable!  Selah is sporting a blue ruffled swimsuit from Aunt Kristin, along with coordinated sun hat.

my special holiday outfit


it's my raupe!

me and dad

hmmm....

oh, yes, I LIKE this!


this is fun!

hello grandma h!


 We are currently under construction. In addition to adding two extra feet to our house (haha!) we have hired a contractor to replace the carpet in the hall and steps with hardwood.  The project is taking longer than expected.  With all the dust in the air, Selah's nasal passages have been irritated.  Poor girl is having problems breathing!!!  The past 3 nights have been spent at grandparents overton and hambleton houses.  They sure do love spending time with their granddaughter!

Sleeping in my aunt Kristin's cradle


grinning with aunt Carrie

swimming in the big pool with mom!


Sleeping on my mom's baby quilt, made by my great grandma koch.

hugs from grandpa?

Why yes, I love hugs from grandpa!

I know I'm small, but I need  a lot of stuff.

First visit to Great Grandma Overton's!

happy birthday grandma o!

I am SOOOO advanced for my age!

4 generations



Aunt Carrie was able to put me to sleep.  Thanks!




1 comment: