Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hiccup!

Well, little Engleberta had the hiccups last night. What a bizarre feeling!

I've been told that she's going to have a lot of hair due to the fact that I have had a lot of heartburn. We'll see how accurate that old wives tale really is in April. :)

She is also looking forward to our staff Christmas luncheon this afternoon. It starts at 1:00, and I've had some clementines to tide me over until real lunch. Usually I eat around 11:30, and this wait is a LONG TIME!

We're also doing a gift exchange, and I brought the DVD of "A Christmas Story." I thought that would be a fun gift for a party.

For those wondering, I'm finally feeling back to normal. We were supposed to do "Christmas" with the Hambletons on Saturday, but since myself, mom and dad were sick, we postponed. Josh and Rachel are hosting tonight at their place in Lawrence. The forecast calls for snow, hopefully we avoid it until traveling is done.

If I don't get a chance for another update, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment