Thursday, November 10, 2011

100 Days Ago...

I found out I was pregnant! It seems like so long ago, and yet the due date seems so far away. I'm almost to the half-way point, and nothing on my to-do list is done. Ha! Looks like we have some work to do in the next 20 weeks.

An interesting thought: what to wear during labor? I haven't really done much thinking about it, but found this LABOR GOWN that seems super cute! I'm hoping to do a NUCB, and have a doula lined up. Yay for extra labor support! Now for some sleep...

3 comments:

  1. I wear whatever is comfortable to me. Like gym shorts and a baggy shirt!

    Ya for having a doula!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to do a NUCB, you could check out the Bradley Method classes. Gloria Squittiro (Yes, Mark Funkhouser's wife) was my instructor, and it was an awesome experience. A friend of mine who had a natural birth advised me that it is like a marathon... and you have to do serious training beforehand to prepare yourself. Gloria's class is 12 weeks long and sets you up for success. She has like a 90% success rate with her students having NUCBs.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will LOVE having one of those gowns! They work great! I say splurge here!

    ReplyDelete